How our technology closes gaps in the process
As the global pandemic has impacted every aspect of our day-to-day life, we are creating a new normal to go right along with it. And while some things have been forced to pause temporarily, the real estate market continues to operate.
According to NAR Flash Survey: Economic Pulse, conducted on March 16 and 17, 48% of real estate agents have noticed a decrease in buyer interest attributable to the coronavirus outbreak. However, 45% of those surveyed said that they believe lower-than-average mortgage rates are tempting buyers to shop around anyway, without any significant overall change in buyer behavior.
With that said, it is a fact that how the real estate and related industries operate must adapt to this new normal. At McSteen, we pride ourselves on using the most up-to-date technology to ensure accuracy and speed in the Mortgage Location Survey process on behalf of our title industry clients.
- In-house custom job processing software – Ensures smooth transition from point of order to the field crew, drafting, and finally to review and delivery to the client.
- iPads for every field crew member – Real-time delivery of each job back to the office/drafting team to expedite the process and allow real-time conversation between drafting and crew while the crew is still on the job site if needed.
- Crews equipped with the latest and greatest – Hand-held EDMs (electronic distance measures), total stations and some even carry high-grade GPS to ensure high-accuracy and fast turnaround time.
- Supportive office technology – CAD software to assist our team of drafting professionals to identify any issues in the office:
- Additional fieldwork needed
- Poor legal description
- Missing parcels
- Custom CAD drafting program to ensure accuracy and increase speed by utilizing common shorthand to streamline and standardize final product.
- Review and send – Our licensed surveyor reviews and signs the final PDF of the Mortgage Location Survey and it is automatically emailed from our system to the clients’ inbox. Fast delivery, with no delays to closings.
With 50 years’ experience in all 88 counties of Ohio, McSteen is a leader in the industry and will continue to be throughout this challenging time. Contact us today or Request a Quote and let our team of survey professionals take on your surveying needs.