Commercial & Residential
What is a Mortgage Location?
Ordered by a lender or title insurer, a Mortgage Location includes field measurement and preparation of a plat for both residential and commercial mortgage loan and title insurance purposes. This product is intended to provide proof that improvements are actually located on the property as described in the legal description and that are being transferred in the deed.
Boundary lines are not determined, and therefore this product is not intended for the use of the buyer in making purchase decisions, property improvements, or defending boundary line disputes. For these matters, the property owner will want to request a boundary survey.
Learn more about our mortgage locations and find out how to order today!
Commercial Flyer >Residential Flyer >
Benefits of a Mortgage Location from McSteen
- We are celebrating over 50 years as a family-owned business & experience is key!
- We offer a quick Turnaround Time and can meet almost any requested deadline … just ask!
- No Charge for Acreage on Residential Mortgage Locations
- There is NO Cancellation Fee
- We are a qualified Qualia Vendor
State of Ohio Administrative Code 4733-38.